• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay ARMY. For this thread I was thinking we could share daily philosophies and advice. If you ever have something on your mind, whatever it is, school worries, friendship troubles, parents troubles, bangtan angst, ANYTHING. Please come here and share comfortably. I will always check this thread and comment back and hopefully ARMYs will offer their ever lasting advice and love. Namjoon is our philosophical and wise leader. Let's follow his example and help each other out <3 I love you all.

4fc698f4079f580c71df814fd9bbbaef2988deeb_hq.gif

Edited by seoks-j

OR even if you wanna just send typical namjoon memes I'm down with that too kkkkk

9aa113468daf7047ffdff8831daa5249.jpg

Bless

nvnvtk.jpg

Posted (edited)

If I was hungry enough........

68cb4a83a32950e3960bc96ade962eba.jpg

I'm hungry for revenge tbh

Spoiler

Almost

Spoiler

Not quite

Spoiler

Are you persistent enough

Spoiler
Spoiler

Prove you want it bad enough

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

It's not even here jokes on you :sipstea: 

But here's a hint for secret round 2: I once said hello to another BB member. Go there to find the answer you seek.

Edited by Seoks-j

6e97776f67.png

your memes reminded me of these text posts... and that sounds like a great idea, you're so sweet owo

3 minutes ago, haze said:

6e97776f67.png

your memes reminded me of these text posts... and that sounds like a great idea, you're so sweet owo

That's so Namjoon tho. I'm not judging him I promise x'D 

Posted (edited)

“I hope the tendency to belittle individuality or a person’s unique way of expression will change. I think how people do their hair or what they wear are up to their tastes.” - Kim Namjoon

76DRm1.gif.6a31615610f5197a284118490a37ea0a.gif

Namjoon is a wonderful human bean, and there are honestly so many quotes I could put in here. I like this one a lot, though.

I also have a variety of irrelevant text posts and iconic twitter replies from 2013, and whoo just you wait.

Edited by KookieMochi

Posted (edited)

I think about this a lot, I really like what he said here bc at the same time that I think that we should always try our best and improve it's important to be proud and accept ourselves and everything that made us the person we are today (but the improving is also part of we trying to accept ourselves I guess lol).

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo1_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo2_400.gif
CR: whyparkjimin.tumblr.com

Spoiler

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo3_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo4_400.gif

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo5_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo6_400.gif

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo7_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo8_400.gif

Edited by Agust D

37 minutes ago, Agust D said:

I think about this a lot, I really like what he said here bc at the same time that I think that we should always try our best and improve it's important to be proud and accept ourselves and everything that made us the person we are today (but the improving is also part of we trying to accept ourselves I guess lol).

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo1_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo2_400.gif
CR: whyparkjimin.tumblr.com

Hide contents

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo3_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo4_400.gif

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo5_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo6_400.gif

tumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo7_400.giftumblr_oah0gusFjQ1uapq5bo8_400.gif

Thank you so much for adding this. Seriously. His thought process is so unique. I kept wanting to post serious topics but thought maybe people would rather laugh instead. I'm glad you and KookieMochi took a different route :)

What do you see when you watch Bangtan?

99cc4b2ff3dfe0ea1a49f257c2e81eafb0c02cc0_hq.gif

Rap mon about ARMY. I feel the same way towards you all :rapmon3:

tumblr_inline_nlgwbpbzYu1qb2nv2.gif

Yay I love this thread, thank you OP! 

I haven't stopped thinking about the 'if my brain were a tree' philosophy session in his v live the other week. It was just so lovely and brilliant and it really resonated with me. I love it. I need to sleep soon so I don't have time to look for a gif set right now but if someone would save my lazy ass I would be very grateful. :jungkook9:

23 hours ago, seoks-j said:

Thank you so much for adding this. Seriously. His thought process is so unique. I kept wanting to post serious topics but thought maybe people would rather laugh instead. I'm glad you and KookieMochi took a different route :)

Don't worry, this is the thing I like abt RM, he flips from philosophical to goofy in a sec :rapmon3:

"Ask yourself if you've ever worked hard for anything?" - No More Dream 2013

ARMY have what you worked hard for lately?

Posted (edited)

I have really soft spot for Namjoon and things he say (even if it's about bears drinking coke on Antarctica). I appreciate him sharing all those personal throughts of his with us. On his recent V Live he also said something that made me appreciate him even more.

"I've never thought that my behaviors or my music, or words could hurt others or cause inconvenience to others. I've never thought that way. My words or behaviors, regardless of my intentions, could cause troubles or hurt other's feelings. [...] Anyway's, to become a better person, I need to hold responsibility for what I do. I need to change my mindset. I need to know how to change my way of thinking, if it's wrong. I learned I need to hear from many people".

I'm honestly proud of this guy. He is not afraid to face consequences and wants to change to be even a better person than he is, it's wonderful. 

Edited by -mochi-

“They say people live to be happy. If you actually think about what happiness is, it’s nothing much. When you get to eat ramen after feeling really really hungry, that’s happiness.”

“You can be unhappy but still feel happy when with others.”

Namjoon's words are a treasure. Words to live by, words to think about- even if he's spouting some philosophical nonsense that you'd think makes sense in context but still don't understand-

tumblr_n45h2w8qaF1shikowo3_500.pngtumblr_n45h2w8qaF1shikowo1_500.pngrm photosynthesis.pngtumblr_n45h2w8qaF1shikowo5_500.png

- you know he's thinking deeply about a lot of things a lot of the time. I don't ever want him to stop.

And his genuine appreciation for ARMY is beautiful.

9c90461293e6ce9944e12f6d4bdde7cd0e8ed8906686052cc5bbefa43b1c6791.jpg

He helped me to say out my inner feelings.

Screenshot_2017-01-06-21-24-52.png

Screenshot_2017-01-06-21-22-09.png

Screenshot_2017-01-06-21-25-02.png

Posted (edited)

I actually started going outside and looking at the sky after this vlive, it made me feel healthier 

2017-01-05 (15).jpg

2017-01-05 (16).jpg

Edited by seoks-j

I couldn't help but notice how RM spoke differently in these vlives. Our eldest hyung taught our leader how to relax

Screenshot (4).jpg

2017-01-05.jpg

2017-01-05 (11).jpg

039fd130d4ee117cdc11bc85077e0589.jpg