• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey~

It's finally time to announce the awards team recruits! I'm thrilled to welcome @BTSJAMS @chimchim and @hannalau to the Bangtan Base staff! Congratulations to them. I hope you all treat them well! 

And with the new team set up, it's also time to start voting on awards! Voting thread OPs will be decided on a first come, first serve basis. Just comment below with what era you want to OP and if you're the first one to claim it, it's yours. Take note that Voting Thread OPing can take a lot of work. While OPing here versus OneHallyu or other forums might be a lot easier, it still requires a lot of time and effort. Just make sure you're prepared. 

ERAS:
NO MORE DREAM
N.O
Boy in Luv
Just One Day
Danger
War of Hormone
I Need U
Dope
Run
Young Forever
Blood, Sweat, & Tears

OTP (and OT3 & OT4) award voting will also begin now. Claiming an OTP voting thread will be the same as claiming an era thread, just comment down below which one you want to have. You can OP multiple OTP voting threads since some pairings don't have as many potential OPs as others.

OTPS:

SugaMon
NamSeok
2Seok
KookieMonster
JiHope
YoonSeok
Taegi
VMin

JiKook
JinKook
VKook

Enjoy awards voting everyone!

-AJ

Relevant Links:
Awards Guidelines
How to OP a Voting Thread
View the Voting Threads

Edited by jungkook

Nice to officially welcome @BTSJAMS @chimchim @hannalau to the Bangtan Base staff as apart of our awards team!

I know you'll all do great work :armyryan:

Welcome! :armyryan:

Congrats to the new recruits!! :rapmon9:

also cant wait to get myself a black-haired suga badge 

Im glad to work with you guys!~?

jimin9:

Wow! Congrats to the three of you! 

I look forward to all the future awards and events the staff has in store for us! 

:jin5:

i'm super excited to be on awards and work with yall !

s97x2EO.gifs97x2EO.gif

since nobody take it, i will take Blood, sweat and tears era ^^

Whoop whoop, can't wait to start helping out as part of the awards team. And oooo ma name is green :jhope1:   exciting <3 Now that i'm part of staff, bangtan base shall riseeeee, im kidding, it's already risen, and i'm a bit of a flop guys so please anticipate :jhope8:  Again I"m thankful to be a part of staff and hope that I can be of help to all u wonderful users here :rapmon3: 

Posted (edited)

I'll take Dope, Run, Fire.

EDIT: and BIL and WOH

EDIT 2: I need u

Edited by satoori

Congrats to all the new staff members!

Thanks for your future hardwork, I can't wait for the era badges askhds. Maybe I'll take one, I'll think about it.

Congrats on your appointment to staff! I can't wait to see the new badges.  vNyGC4J.gif

I commend you for the hard work you are willing to dedicate to this forum. Congratulations and good luck on future events. We look forward to them :jungkook9:

Congratulations to you guys h4ixzMr.gif

Congratz to the new stuff members!!

:armyryan:

May you slay us all 

:jungkook9:

Congratulations to all the new staff members! I'm pretty sure you all will be doing great! Good luck! ZFy2ROd.gif

On 1/4/2017 at 5:28 AM, BTSJAMS said:

Whoop whoop, can't wait to start helping out as part of the awards team. And oooo ma name is green :jhope1:   exciting <3 Now that i'm part of staff, bangtan base shall riseeeee, im kidding, it's already risen, and i'm a bit of a flop guys so please anticipate :jhope8:  Again I"m thankful to be a part of staff and hope that I can be of help to all u wonderful users here :rapmon3: 

OMG

YOU

CONGRATSSSSS and everyone else too

tumblr_inline_mgr665WRd61qcqwuv.gif

1 hour ago, Taehyung said:

OMG

YOU

CONGRATSSSSS and everyone else too

tumblr_inline_mgr665WRd61qcqwuv.gif

YES 

ME 

MUAHAHAHAAHA

Thanks bub <3 :jhope3:

Congrats to the new staff!!! :armyryan:

I don't know if here is the right place to ask, but can we already make OTP awards voting? I'd like to OP voting threads for some ships :jungkook9: (I already have some badges ready lol), and also, can we use scans of like seasons greetings? with crediting? Bc they are official pics, but also not public (?) I guess, and people watermark them...

1 hour ago, Agust D said:

Congrats to the new staff!!! :armyryan:

I don't know if here is the right place to ask, but can we already make OTP awards voting? I'd like to OP voting threads for some ships :jungkook9: (I already have some badges ready lol), and also, can we use scans of like seasons greetings? with crediting? Bc they are official pics, but also not public (?) I guess, and people watermark them...

Yeah you can start making OTP awards voting threads.

If you have permission from whoever scanned the images then you can use them. Or if they were released by Big Hit themselves.