Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

2 minutes ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

@Maphisto40 wow he was really happy wasn't he?

Yes, it was adorable. Jungkook makes me so soft. g0xv7lc.gif

One of my discord servers were wondering if he was drunk or something XD Either that or he was loopy on no sleep

1 hour ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

@Maphisto40 do you think he maybe had down something before like have fun or something?

My suspicions are:

28 minutes ago, StardustStorm said:

One of my discord servers were wondering if he was drunk or something XD Either that or he was loopy on no sleep

^ This honestly. When they are sleep deprived, we've seen how ridiculous they are, ditto for being tipsy.

18 minutes ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

@Cypher• no maybe he is seeing someone:()?

What would lead you to believe that? Not that it's impossible, I just don't see the correlation in this instance. D:

38 minutes ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

@Cypher• no maybe he is seeing someone:()?

mmm i think you meant to @ maphisto otherwise  idk what or who you're talking,sorry lol

2 minutes ago, kingseokjin1992 said:

@Maphisto40 I have my sources I would like to say but I can't

Then it's probably best not to discuss such things when they can't be substantiated and just cause the delusional people in the fandom to lash out and act stupid lol.

18 hours ago, jjangyi said:

they HAD to do this when they were using this cracked profile pic didn't they :HAHAHA:

I'm perfectly happy that they choose such a holy moment. We never know when it will happen again. This way they will always be remembered as one of the dorkiest humans ever alive <33333

5 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

Well, he posted a bunch, changed his profile pic (the first in BTS to do so in the fancafe), opened a group chat for 20 people, failed at the password, then opened a group chat for 100 people. Then he announced he'd be holding weekly group chats every Friday, and that he hadn't asked the company permission first lmao. Then he asked everyone to change their profile pics to his, even though that's very much against Daum's fancafe rules, so everyone is gonna need to change theirs back before they get de-leveled. Then he went to bed.

It was a wild 30 minutes. :uhno:

Baby bunny must be so high xD  I wonder what they're doing to lack sleep during this period. I guess the boys are being productive as always xD

3 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

My suspicions are:

^ This honestly. When they are sleep deprived, we've seen how ridiculous they are, ditto for being tipsy.

Somehow I never watched this backstage session full, so thanks for the link! Jin and Tae were just the best xD

32 minutes ago, jjangyi said:

the subs are fast these days O.o

Can't complain about that xD Tan is so cute omggg

(His song is used for JK's GCF video for MMA practice.)

I'm browsing around about BTS a lot today because honestly there's so much happening. From collab teasers to vlives to bombs to these crazy statistics, they still display so much power as 2018 comes to a close. I really don't know what to expect in 2019, half scared and half excited! This is my first time following a K-pop group so faithfully lol.

Edited by Vii