Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

Dykvw0TVAAA7tci.jpg:large

cr

[#ThisMonth’sBTS] Happy New Year(。◝ᴗ◜ʃƪ)
In the new year, may you hold pearls🐷 of wisdom in your hands and have all🐷 things sail smoothly.
(T/N: In Mandarin, ‘pearls’ and ‘all’ are pronounced 'zhu’, as is 'pig’.)

Banner Translation:
Left: May things sail smoothly every year.
Middle: Best wishes.
Right: May you be safe every season, and achieve greater things.
(T/N: The left and right form an antithetical Spring Festival couplet (chūn lián), traditionally written in calligraphy and pasted on both sides of the front door. They normally express wishes for the family in the coming year.)

Trans cr; Fiona @ bts-trans

Edited by Maphisto40

9 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

Makes you wonder just how many certifications they have in other countries so far that we just don't know about yet. D:

Well, they're all right near each other, but lol I feel for any of the group who are furthest away from Namjoon. Maybe they've been working on conversational English some more.

@Maphisto40 that was exactly what i was thinking, they can actually speak english well but go to panic mode everytime Namjoon isn't with them lol i still remember their reaction when somone approach them and he wasn't there.

I really can't wait to see this, even if they are not nominated for their music, I'm so happy they get to go there. Maybe next year they'll win an important Grammy, give them what they want \o/

5 hours ago, Flame said:

I really can't wait to see this, even if they are not nominated for their music, I'm so happy they get to go there. Maybe next year they'll win an important Grammy, give them what they want \o/

i like this mind set, honestly i don't expect them to win and achieve everything at their first try, they didn't get a nomination for their music this year? we have the next one, for now we can only hype them for how far they have come.