Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

Hey fam I missed everyone !

its so nice to have a Bts thread again 

throwback to this Iconic performance

Just want to say Hey. Long time lurker on OH and found out bout this forum for BTS. I feel kinda awkward cause I'm a fanguy?? but I've been a huge supporter of them since No More Dream.

5 minutes ago, Jimin30kook said:

Just want to say Hey. Long time lurker on OH and found out bout this forum for BTS. I feel kinda awkward cause I'm a fanguy?? but I've been a huge supporter of them since No More Dream.

Welcome to the site!

8 minutes ago, Jimin30kook said:

don't feel awkward! I know quite a few BTS fanboys, you're not alone ^^

I also love how the OT7 section has more posts than any individual member atm :armyryan:

Clt5Bt9UsAAIZoz.jpg

I know we all have our favorite ships/biases, but one can't deny the bro chemistry that is Ot7

I just love it when all of them are together. Their personalities are so different yet they still compliment and balance each other out ??

I truly believe that they are one of the kpop groups with the best dynamics. If people can't see that then they must be blind 

IMG_20161208_152637.jpg

8 hours ago, keroppi250 said:

So happy someone started this! I lurked forever on Onehallyu but never posted on the forum. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until it stopped working lol. Jimin is my bias but I love them all of course.

Same, OH BTS MT is my happy place of lurking everyday..OH pick a perfect time to die(just before MAMA), and I cannot see all of you spazzing there..feel empty somehow

3 hours ago, Jimin30kook said:

I already welcomed you in your introduction thread but i'll do it again. Welcome and don't feel awkward, fanboys are cool and amazing too!  gvgPoKG.gif

Hi I'm Gian

I just got here from allkpop (I go by the same username).

This forum is really nice. I feel at home, and I'm excited because if this place gets big enough, we can improve the fandom teamwork and put together some really cool projects for the boys!

Anyway nice to meet you guys weeeeeeeeee

41 minutes ago, nguyengiangv said:

Hi I'm Gian

I just got here from allkpop (I go by the same username).

This forum is really nice. I feel at home, and I'm excited because if this place gets big enough, we can improve the fandom teamwork and put together some really cool projects for the boys!

Anyway nice to meet you guys weeeeeeeeee

OMG GIAN YOU ARE HERE!!!!

WELCOME BBY

5b0219ea894eeb4c01832ad1b57466a6.gif