Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

bts albums are never going to leave this char lol 

Edited by Cypher•

can we just all take a moment and realize their anniversary is just next month? almost six years of being a group and longer if you count their trainee days...and their bond is still so strong. bless them

:emo:

5 hours ago, jamless jungshook said:

can we just all take a moment and realize their anniversary is just next month? almost six years of being a group and longer if you count their trainee days...and their bond is still so strong. bless them

:emo:

wow... six years... time just flies

LOL they have several songs piled up at this point that are eligible for RIAA certs. C'mon and apply for them already! :iamdisgusted:

Ya'll....I been so freakin' weepy lately..... like, every new video of our guys gives me flashbacks to their first couple years when they'd talk about their wishes and goals for the future. And now, in 2019, I just keep thinking, "LOOK.  Look what you've done!  LOOK what you've accomplished!  ALL these things you wanted you've achieved! T_T T_T T_T"

I recently started going all the way back through their Run BTS! vids, and the things they talked about wanting back then:

Me: *choking on happy tears* *sounding like a whimpering monkey*  "And...and n-now...now they....h-h-have ..*sobs* ..they've done that!  Suga! You were right!  You'll do that!  You'll win that!"

3 hours ago, _javaJAVAjava_ said:

Ya'll....I been so freakin' weepy lately..... like, every new video of our guys gives me flashbacks to their first couple years when they'd talk about their wishes and goals for the future. And now, in 2019, I just keep thinking, "LOOK.  Look what you've done!  LOOK what you've accomplished!  ALL these things you wanted you've achieved! T_T T_T T_T"

I recently started going all the way back through their Run BTS! vids, and the things they talked about wanting back then:

Me: *choking on happy tears* *sounding like a whimpering monkey*  "And...and n-now...now they....h-h-have ..*sobs* ..they've done that!  Suga! You were right!  You'll do that!  You'll win that!"

Ha ha, I've been thinking like this ever since my first comeback, which was Fire in 2016. Then they just kept going up up up and I would always think "man, I wonder what 2013 BTS would think about this" and make myself emo every time.

:why::v1:  Do you ever find it super weird how successful they've gotten??  Not "weird" in the sense that they're not talented enough or deserving enough, but seeing these people you've invested yourself in skyrocket in popularity...? It seems like just yesterday they came out with Wings, and now they've got four more albums under their belt :'-D !  

And they are the same as they were then!  Albeit more relaxed, wise, and content.  They're still the same humble, hard-working guys as 6 years ago.