Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

oh, man...I just came back from watching a creepy-ass video; I can't even with these boys!  They always know how to brighten someone's day! (especially J-Hope ofc lol)

I just verified on my HBO Now sub. It plays from 28:37 until 29:46. Jungkook sounds amazing. :sipstea:

Edited by Maphisto40

God, my ass was in middle school when this show was new....I feel so OLD. :uhno:

57 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

God, my ass was in middle school when this show was new....I feel so OLD. :uhno:

Wow, Euphoria on HBO and now a mention on the CW. Who is saying BTS is not mainstream again???????????

I feel a little nostalgic everytime I hear that the Dope mv has passed another milestone

I remember when it was in the 90M range and the fandom was encouraging each other to watch it and get it to be our first 100M video 

:jungkook1:

giphy.gif

hell yes! they honestly deserved it. 

Yay, so happy for them!  Tae can have Yeontanni again!!! lol

Also, can somebody tell me the difference between this and 1D's hiatus?  I have trust issues...lol

@Bottle of Jin I have no idea what's up with the 1D hiatus, but BTS has a full schedule starting October 11 and will have regrouped at some point before then to rehearse if you're worried about it being an indefinite hiatus or something. They're just getting a real vacation beyond the day off or something they get extremely rarely for the first time since they became BTS all those years ago. 

1 hour ago, Bottle of Jin said:

Also, can somebody tell me the difference between this and 1D's hiatus?  I have trust issues...lol

Take this with a grain of salt cause i never followed 1D so i'm not really informed about their situation,this is mostly for what i've read in the internet but 1D seemed to be in an indefinite hiatus to work on their solo careers with the prospect of reuniting on the future, while BTS is as @/movietvdrama said just an official vacation and they have plans for the end of the year so no worries about them not coming back. Also, this is not their first vacation they have done it before this is just the first time they make an oficial announcement about it, i guess cause it's going to be longer than the past ones and to tell the fans to respect their space if they see them around.