Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

2 hours ago, OT7 BTS~ARMY4EVER <3 said:

Hoi

Hi there! SJ9Id7X.gif

I don't think any of these were aired though... But congrats!

It's about time for them to go on a break. Long overdue and I'm happy to have heard that today.

i shouldn't be surprised but i still can't belive that JK mentioning Downy ended up in a brand collab lmao.

I think a vocal line and Alec Benjamin collab would be amazing! I love Alec's vocals and, of course, the vocal line's. But I think a ballad would sound soo good with all of their vocals.

i'm confused as to why BH would need 2 game companies, but oh well, i'm sure they know what they're doing 

----

edit: whut

Edited by Cypher•

What are you up to, Hobi? :uhno:

@ Cypher•  BH doesn't own Netmarble. That company owns shares of BH due to the family connection and they partnered for BTS World, but that's it. 

Edited by Maphisto40

8 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

@ Cypher•  BH doesn't own Netmarble. That company owns shares of BH due to the family connection and they partnered for BTS World, but that's it. 

yes but BH's still going to work with both, what big project or multiple projects could they be doing to need them both at the same time considering their target is music and groups and not games. 

2 hours ago, Cypher• said:

yes but BH's still going to work with both, what big project or multiple projects could they be doing to need them both at the same time considering their target is music and groups and not games. 

I think I recall them saying in some interview somewhere that they want to be a content platform, not just music. So I dunno, but it'll be neat to find out.

....Really? This seems a bit silly to just add categories weeks later after you got tons of backlash when you originally announced nominees. :unimpressedmoni: