Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

Fun fact: Trinity's my roommate's cat's name lol but she's not Army either...she's just a cat ffs! lol

I just watched ep 1 on the web player. The quality was fabulous, and there were no issues. :ppapv:

@Maphisto40 the categories they came up with last minute and threw BTS in them irks me so so much. They did that with Latin music at one time too. What a slap in the face to BTS their Army and The US itself. But then i also think about the fact that US artists do not really win any awards over in Korea and at Hispanic award shows... It's all so confusing.

congrats!!!!! :ppapv:

that's what their amazing discography deserves 

Jungkook's birthday post on Weverse:

EDTxdCpUwAE5maj?format=jpg&name=large

cr

Happy Birthday Jungkook, I love you as much as there are stars in your eyes! :jkcheer:

37 minutes ago, EricaRosemary said:

@Maphisto40 hahaha i knew you were an exol hahahaha:D

Just curious, but why on earth do you think that? pmsu558.gif

@Maphisto40 no no in the video haha at the end. That's what the girl said. I should have put it in quotes my bad. But are you an exol?? now i am curious.

3 minutes ago, EricaRosemary said:

@Maphisto40 no no in the video haha at the end. That's what the girl said. I should have put it in quotes my bad. But are you an exol?? now i am curious.

Ah sorry, it's probably better if you quote the post you're referring to, to avoid confusion lol. 

And no, I'm not in any fandom except ARMY, but I do casually like a few songs here and there by other groups/artists. ^^

Edited by Maphisto40