Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
vmin

The OT7 Lounge - United we stand, divided we fall ♡

So last night I was listening to love yourself tear and I finished the whole album and started crying because of the mood it put me in. I love them so much it HURTS sometimes. I am so glad i opened my soul to kpop and bangtang.  I just wanted to share.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, EricaRosemary said:

So last night I was listening to love yourself tear and I finished the whole album and started crying because of the mood it put me in. I love them so much it HURTS sometimes. I am so glad i opened my soul to kpop and bangtang.  I just wanted to share.

Oof, I know this feeling. 4wXzKWV.gif

"Is there one actor you wish you could have worked with? He’s not really an actor, but sometimes I see people that have a kind of peaceful thing about them that I like, and right now that person would be Jimin from BTS. I’d love to photograph him too, but maybe that’s something for the future?"

(Gus Van Sant is a famous movie director known for work like Good Will Hunting, My Own Private Idaho, and Drugstore Cowboy)

EHofWXoU8AEU0ur.jpg

x

AMA's noms are out!

MAMA noms are also out!

Uh oh, Yoongi vs Yoongi

Edited by Maphisto40

I've got several thoughts about this that I'm going to compile into one reply!

1) Oh, yeah!  Barbecue, let’s get it! (JK is so extra!)

2) Joonie saying “Ash-eeran” for Ed Sheeran’s name (so cute; guys, PLEASE don’t lose your accents like 5SOS are losing theirs! [honestly, 5SOS could’ve taken notes from 1D bc all five of them still have the accents…but back to the topic at hand lol])

3) Comparing Ed to Santa had me on the FLOOR bc so true!

3) They actually LIKE Kill-Me Eyelash??? (I know full well what her name really is…she just doesn’t deserve to be called by it from me bc horrible singer)

4) Aw, he didn’t spill the release date—that’s what I came here for! *sigh* Oh, well…

5) The guys singing Last Christmas ON POINT AND IN PERFECT ENGLISH would’ve stolen my heart if they hadn’t already taken it! (not that I ever doubted they could sing or speak English…but it still got me)