• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:
Jimin

Official KDrama Thread

75 posts in this topic

Hey let's talk about KDramas here

What are you currently watching?

Whats on your watch list?

Favorite KDramas? Recommendations?

i'm currently watching weightlifting fairy kim bok joo, and i'm reallly liking it so far

my favorite dramas are I remember you & Cheer up, so I recommend those 

currently watching weighlifting fairy kim bok joo and goblin

planning on started legend of the blue sea

2 minutes ago, BTSJAMS said:

i'm currently watching weightlifting fairy kim bok joo, and i'm reallly liking it so far

Me too~ I just started watching it yesterday. I'm not really into dramas that much but i saw some stills on twitter and the colour palette and Bok Joo being so relatable caugh my eyes so i decided to watch it. The plot seems a bit predictable so far but i'm liking it anyway. It's really cute. And Nam Joo Hyuk is so :x

I'm watching Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo.

I'm sadly really behind on Kdramas because of college, but I'm excited to get back into things!

I never heard of the Weightlifing one, gonna check that out!

I'm currently watching Goblin and Signal

Signal is really amazing, check it out if you like crime dramas with superb acting

I'm waiting for Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Goblin, Love for a Thousand More and Legend Of The Blue Sea to finish airing before I start watching them.

I'm watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo right now, & if anyone's seen the latest episode, how did she not absolutely fight her roommate??? She was too composed.

Having watched Cheese in the Trap, W and Uncontrollably Fond before, it was interesting seeing actors/actresses from all 3 of those shows in this one lol

I am currently watching Oh My Geumbi and Goblin.

Oh My Geum Bi is so amazing I love it so much. Each character is great and Geumbi is such a strong little girl !

Goblin, what can you say? It's really good so far hopefully nothing stupid happens halfway because I'm liking the direction it's going in! 

I might start watching that Weightlifting show over Christmas Break tho.

I still haven't finished watching W and Entertainer but I really want to finish them soon. Oh, and I also started watching Secret Garden because it's been parodied so many times anywhere you look, but so far I think it's pretty silly XD"

Some of my favourite k-dramas are: Kill me heal me, My love from the star, You're beautiful, Oh my Ghost, Come back mister, Pinocchio, I hear your voice, She was pretty, Oh my venus, etc. etc.

Right now I'm just waiting for Hwarang though :D

currently watching weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

i've put entourage on hold until my exams are over

will give goblin and legend of the blue sea a try aswell

omg new episode of Goblin :v1:

Spoiler

i wanna cry :(

Spoiler

:v1::v1::v1::v1::v1::v1::v1::v1::v1:

Does this mean we can discuss Hwarang here now? Tae hasn't appeared yet, but hey :)

And ooh, Signal, I've had that on my to-watch list since forever, and now I feel like I should go and watch it soon-ish. Maybe tomorrow, actually ^^

I started Goblin a while ago, and I'm liking the way things are going now. I have so much catching up to do, though ;-;

i see that many of us watching Goblin here~
i love it so much
(and i love *Woo Bin* - Sunny couple more than the main couple :x)

also currently watching Legend of the Blue Sea - it's good, haven't watch the last two ep tho
and Hwarang - haven't finished the ep 1 yet but it's funny and entertaining so far~

just finished My Wife is Having An Affair This Week - it's nice and felt so real

I'm watching & following Hwarang right now. I'm so excited & looking forward what will happen on the next episodes. Especially seeing more of Tae's acting.

I was so surprised that Kwang Soo's character died tragically on Ep. 2. I can feel the pain of his father & Park Seo Jun character. :v1:

18 minutes ago, fannie said:

I'm watching & following Hwarang right now. I'm so excited & looking forward what will happen on the next episodes. Especially seeing more of Tae's acting.

I was so surprised that Kwang Soo's character died tragically on Ep. 2. I can feel the pain of his father & Park Seo Jun character. :v1:

I was kind of halfway expecting it, but it was still a surprise tbh. They hit us with a death that early on, you know there's more pain coming down the road 4BZAKlv.gif

3 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

I was kind of halfway expecting it, but it was still a surprise tbh. They hit us with a death that early on, you know there's more pain coming down the road 4BZAKlv.gif

We definitely need to prepare for the painful scene. I hope there are not many painful scene.

I almost couldn't stand to watch how Kwang Soo''s character died. So much blood!!

So sad, he ended up find his father but could not even hug him for once. :rapmon1:

Edited by fannie

47 minutes ago, fannie said:

We definitely need to prepare for the painful scene. I hope there are not many painful scene.

I almost couldn't stand to watch how Kwang Soo''s character died. So much blood!!

So sad, he ended up find his father but could not even hug him for once. :rapmon1:

You know there are going to be moments of happiness, though! We can cheer through those so we can get through the painful scenes a little bit less emotionally ;-;

Yipyip... you're right.

Also let's see what will Tae presents for us as Hansung!!

will he take an important part of the story?

I hope soo... And I hope I can see him more in other drama too.