Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
nm-jeon

news
[170111] BTS FEBRUARY COMEBACK

32 posts in this topic

I just wake up and see all this comeback news:jimin4:

Most of us half expecting that they will have comeback in February..and now its REAL!!

Bighit usually releasing teaser 2-3 weeks before actual MV release/comeback

During Run Era, they have HYYH On stage concert a week before real comeback in MAMA 2015 and music shows

Can we start date prediction?

• 13/20 Feb-MV release
  • 18-19 Feb-WINGS concert at Gocheok Skydome
  • Short promo period min 1 weeks-max 3 weeks
  • 12 March-WINGS TOUR outside korea 

Date of MV release either 13 Feb or 20 Feb because Bighit love to drop MV on Monday*based of our past experience

But if Bighit decide to comeback before concert 18-19 Feb

• Early Feb MV release maybe 6 Feb
  • Comeback after 1 week/Comeback after concert

Date prediction solely based on Bighit style and BTS previous comeback.

2 hours ago, satoori said:

I agree with what  some said on another forum, BTS is not overworked, they work hard. They have plenty of rest time in between their schedules.

This is essentially their careers, and like other working class citizens they have to work to make a living.

I know we are worried about their health..but the boys are known very hardworking in everything..they cannot afford to lose all the momentum and success they get in 2016

I do want them to rest..but they have bigger aim and I think BTS will not stop & Bang PD too, unless they achieve best boy group position so we must support them in everything they do.

I think BTS Bighit already plan everything/in the process of planning. I bet the album finished a long time ago*Kookie and Namjoon has told us before, their new album is ready

Now the next step is execution of their plan..and they need all support from ARMYs

I will continue supporting them, but I am watching you Bighit,:jhope6: Please take care of our boys well.

Edited by DJ Syub?Min PD

9 minutes ago, DJ Syub?Min PD said:

..they cannot afford to lose all the momentum and success they get in 2016.

I do want them to rest..but they have bigger aim and I think BTS will not stop*& Bang PD too, unless they achieve best boy group position so we must support them in everything they do.

'agree 1000000% 

I said before that all their hard work is necessary in order to even scratch the surface to have the title of "the best" 

And if they're gonna work hard anyway we might as well support them until our knees give out too

Edited by seoks-j

OF COURSE IT'S TOO SOON.

Honestly I never understood how companies set up this stuff; they clearly have a lot of work to do with the upcoming tours, so why push it and have a comeback so close to them? (they may even announce dates for europe as well later)  Concerts are twice harder to do than album promotions. It's not like they'd lose anything, I mean they've got a steady income right now and their popularity is still rising steadily, SO WHY NOT WAIT BANG PD WHY

/cough/ i was kinda hoping for a brand new (mini)album with brand new tracks, but now i think it would be easier for them to just make a repackage and add a few new songs and just end it. they know best so.....yeah.

/cough x2/ i don't mean to sound so salty but i'm just worried about their health and can't really seem to enjoy those news  :rapmon1:  *is disappointed in herself*

Edited by 대구보이

im stressed out for them, like im sure they are mentally and physically exhausted, practising all the time, as well as producing. the sleep?boys? rest, please. after seeing big bang's made movie, i finally realised how exhausting it was to hold a concert. those scenes in the movie just keeps popping out whenever i think how much BTS is preparing......nonetheless, it would be great and i'll support them. Big Hit, do your job well........., i hope you don't end up like another big 3 that doesn't care properly.

I just.... I just can't seem to arrange my words properly right now. I mean,

Alright, firstly, I was shook by the news. I did feel it is too soon for a comeback.

Secondly, I got worried for them. I knew they will be having the WINGS TOUR starting February and I thought that enough would make them exhausted and all. 

But this is their choice and I have faith on these guys. They have put their efforts on the album and the upcoming comeback and what is left is the ARMYs' support and power to help them rise higher. On the chart, in public's eyes, you name it things that will make them proud of us, as we always proud of them.

Bangtan knows how to have fun while doing their jobs and us ARMYs knew it well. They have chosen this and we are ought to support them (and send prayers for their health)

So, let's get back to work, guys. And raise up your Bombs high! :armyryan:

As much as I'm happy they have another comeback which I was- no, we all were expecting, I can't help but still worry a little over their hectic schedules. I hope they rest before and after their comeback and tour. Their health is prority and I hope BigHit learned from mistakes. I'm pretty sure this comeback will bring Bangtan even more amazing memories, let's all support our boys even harder than before! .:rapmon9:

The only way BigHit give the boys a rest is if they debut another group until that i have no doubt their squedule is always going to be pack.

About the comback we all saw it coming and  i'm always excited to listen to new music from them but i wanted them to promote for a week like with Young Forever if they promote at all otherwise it's too much for them. 

Prepare for this place to become even more litt when comeback happens :armyryan:

Ok I was really suprised seeing this... despite all the hints. Do these boys never stop? this is my second comeback with them lol
I wonder what we're getting exactly. I can only assume it's going to be a repackage with cool remixes of the songs in WINGS and a badass MV. Honestly whatever the fuck it is, I'm not ready. ENJmGlO.gif
Although as happy as I am for this comback, I really hope they have rested enough. These babies indeed love working and making music. h4ixzMr.gif

I thought about giving this it's own thread but maybe that would be too dramatic lol

An interesting thought I happened to come across:

@ everyone who complains about how bts needs to rest more:

from their past v lives, we know that they were already wrapping up production on this album. the album is supposed to be an extension to wings so it makes sense that they’d release it before the wings tour. ALSO bighit has proved that they put bts’ health first and foremost based upon their actions whenever a member got injured. FINALLY, i know you guys dont mean to, but a few of you come off as extremely ungrateful when you complain about all these comebacks. please remember that this amazing group writes/produces/composes/puts their entire fucking heart and soul into making these albums not only for themselves but for us fans. would you rather them go on hiatuses upon hiatuses like other groups do? would you rather they be like winner who has an entire repertoire of songs that they can’t even release? obviously i hope that they’re well rested, but bts has shown that they love performing and legit every time they make a comeback, they start off with saying that it’s been so long since the last time. i know you guys want what you believe is best for the boys, but they’re grown, they’re legit living the dream. trust in them like they trust in us.

What do you think? Agree or disagree? 

I'm not saying bts doesn't work hard or that they're the most rested individuals around and I'm definitely not saying you guys sound ungrateful, this is just a different view on bts' current health. And maybe we're looking at it in too much negative light. 

credit

Edited by seoks-j

1 hour ago, seoks-j said:

I thought about giving this it's own thread but maybe that would be too dramatic lol

An interesting thought I happened to come across:

What do you think? Agree or disagree? 

I'm not saying bts doesn't work hard or that they're the most rested individuals around and I'm definitely not saying you guys sound ungrateful, this is just a different view on bts' current health. And maybe we're looking at it in too much negative light. 

credit

No need for new thread..here is okay I think.

I agree with this statement actually because I understand the OP sentiment.Many ARMYs especially the new one are pulling REST card everywhere. When I post the same thing, they admit this is their 1st BTS comeback. ARMY who follow BTS and Bighit know how they work and their passion for music. At some  point, I am annoyed because they just jump into bandwagon opinion "I think BTS overworked and I want BTS to REST/HIATUS".

ARMYs still high with WINGS and BST era feels, comeback feel so soon eventhough it is actually normal that Bighit style of comeback every 5 months/2 comeback per year. 

Edited by DJ Syub?Min PD

I'm excited and hyped af.  

p7IZrSt.gif